Sunday, March 6, 2011

Weddings, Weddings and Fun Times


Been at it lately... shooting a lot of weddings that is. At first I thought it would be just a phase that will wear off its magic after a couple of gigs here and there. The magic has lingered and must have chosen to stay - my job has turned into my thing that I enjoy doing! Meeting couples who are in love can be something I could really get used too. Their smiles are real and they can't help show how much they are into one another - but can you blame them. I will certainly would love to share moments that I along with my fellow Lightshapers team have witnessed every now and then! Flying veil flailing in mid air while doing the bridal portrait, shoes flying from the happy jumping shots, innocent stares of little girls gazing at how beautiful brides can be (princess-like to them!), grooms shedding tears of happiness, bouquet tosses, fragile flowers, stolen kisses of bride and groom, whispers from the groom that are returned with giggles.... I can go on but let me just share them captures to you! LE




1 comment: